SoporteIn Acid Labs we offer different levels and options of application support so you can focus your efforts and time in your business
Some of the benefits of our Support Service are:
- Get immediate responses from our team to communicate effectively solutions to your customers and users
- Avoid wasting your team’s time in understanding and answering questions about the application, that could be easy answered by an expert.
- Ensure the continuity of you service, with a team focused in the uninterrupted opperation of your platforms in a user frendly enviroment for your customers and users
- Acid Labs support service is flexible and have a lot of different tiers that facilitates an efficient use of your time and money
- Tier 1: initial support level for basic usage issues. Mainly for interface or configuration problems. The objective of the Tier 1 team is to help and answer basic questions or determine possible issues to identify the underlying problem.
Service: 24×7 or 9×5
- Tier 2: Qualified professionals in the software development area, operative systems, databases, among other guide your users in the resolution of their issues, and support them any technical question they have.
- Tier 3: Backend support.The Tier 3 team are involved in the research and the solution of new and unknown user issues. They are responsible of finding the best possible solution to the issues that can’t be resolved by tier 1 and 2.
We work with our clients from the beginning of their projects co-creating the testing plan and then develop the automatic tests that assure the proper functioning of the delivered systems and services.
Load & Performance Tests
We create load and performance tests that simulate projected scenarios in order to validate responsiveness, throughput, scalability and resource usage of the delivered systems.
We create compatibility tests, responsive design tests, acceptance tests, and many more, in order to support multiple devices and platforms.
Funcional tests, load tests and all other tests must not only be available to the entire team, but they should be also performed automatically in the product development cycle. Continuous integration and continuous delivery avoid human error inherent to manual processes and accelerates the delivery cycle.