SupportAcid Labs offers a wide variety of options for applications support so you can focus your time and effort on your business.
Some of the benefits of our Support Service are:
- Benefits #1: Get immediate response from our team to communicate effective solutions to your customers and users.
- Benefits # 2: Our experts are always available to solve any question your team may have.
- Benefits # 3: Ensure the continuity of your service, with a team focused on the uninterrupted operation of your platforms in a user friendly environment for your customers and users.
- Benefits # 4: Acid Labs support service is flexible and has a lot of different tiers that facilitate an efficient use of your time and money.
- Tier 1: initial support level for basic usage issues. Mainly for interface or configuration problems. The objective of the Tier 1 team is to help and answer basic questions or determine possible issues to identify the underlying problem.
Service: 24×7 or 9×5
- Tier 2: Qualified professionals in the software development area, operative systems, databases, among others to guide your users in the resolution of their issues, and support them with any technical questions they may have.
- Tier 3: Backend support. The Tier 3 team is involved in the research and solution of new and unknown user issues. They are responsible for finding the best possible solution to the issues that can’t be resolved by tier 1 and 2.
We work with our clients from the beginning of their projects co-creating the testing plan and then develop the automatic tests that assure the proper functioning of the delivered systems and services.
Load & Performance Tests
We create load and performance tests that simulate projected scenarios in order to validate responsiveness, throughput, scalability and resource usage of the delivered systems.
We create compatibility tests, responsive design tests, acceptance tests, and many more, in order to support multiple devices and platforms.
Funcional tests, load tests and all other tests must not only be available to the entire team, but they should be also performed automatically in the product development cycle. Continuous integration and continuous delivery avoid human error inherent to manual processes and accelerates the delivery cycle.